• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Vendor, Blog and TV Channel Forecasts Thread

earthlight

there will never be a cure for male pattern baldness because it is not a disease. it is a trait like blue eyes or brown hair. Maybe it can be reversed some day, but baldness is as natural as thick hair. Human diversity. And yes I have MPB too. Started at 19.

I am sorry to hear that.

I am experimenting with various remedies, via herbal, supplemental and prescription-based methods, to try to reverse MPB at this very moment before it gets out of hand.

By the way, MPB is in fact technically a disease according to Disease Database:

http://www.diseasesdatabase.com/disease_index_a.asp

Search for the phrase "Androgenic alopecia" in that list.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some chicks dig bald guys. TWC sucks but I'm still hot for Cantore!

Meh, I am afraid the general perception from the media and Hollywood will brainwash more women into thinking that men with full heads of hair are the most ideal. I mean, have you ever noticed any bald/balding men be featured in magazine photo shoots promoting the products of high-end retail and fashion stores such as Macy's? I have not myself stumbled into noticing such an observation.

A little surprised 1010 WINS and WCBS (880 AM) are both calling for 6" in NYC.  Seems quite low...

Accuweather , they cant help it , they have been terrible this winter . They are calling for 6 - and the Varsity Upton is calling for 10 -14 .

I am sorry to hear that.

I am experimenting with various remedies, via herbal, supplemental and prescription-based methods, to try to reverse MPB at this very moment before it gets out of hand.

By the way, MPB is in fact technically a disease according to Disease Database:

http://www.diseasesdatabase.com/disease_index_a.asp

Search for the phrase "Androgenic alopecia" in that list.

That may be for ICD codes. it isn't a disease, any more than eye color is. Don't waste your time or money. There are 3 things you can do for baldness 1. do nothing 2 get a hair transplant ( don't do it ) 3 wear a piece ( don't do it ). I don't know any man who wanted a relationship do without because of his hairline. I know this is OT but hair loss is serious for many people but it need not be. And yes a lot of women kinda like it. Trust me on this.

Lee just adjusted totals up says 10 in the city..but still talking about rain up to 287 in nj...sleet yes but rain I highly doubt

He said the reason for increasing to 10" in the city/I-95 and 10-16" NW of the city was the intensity of the front end dump resulting in greater snow and getting 1-3" or maybe even 4" on the backend.  Still said rain all the way inland to 287 (presumably he means up to Morristown, Mahwah, etc., as more than a few of you know my pet peeve around the incredibly annoying habit some have of saying "north and west of 287" which is meaningless without context). 

Where is DT? Did he bust down in Richmond? Just curious because he is not posted on Facebook. Maybe the server is down again.

He finally woke up...meanwhile he called for 4 to 8 total in NYC...I guess its called BEING WRONG

MORNING SNOW COMMENTS

remember 6 or 8" of snow or 10" that has sleet and freezing will get compacted so you have to your measurements early. It you got 6 inches of snow at 11pm but you measured at 9am ... your reading will not be accurate

2DN there will be a 2nd band this afternoon and evening . SO... IF you forecasted 3 to 6 INCHES TOTAL and we get another 1-3" thats called BEING WRONG ...

when you tell folks it will be sleeting by 9pm and that doesnt n happened until 12am thats called being WRONG

when you forecast 6-10" west of the city in the Piedmont and they have 15 or 16" thats called being wrong

HERE is my forecast YESTERDAY ON 1140 wrva ...

Where again I made it clear my snow forecast TOTAL was based on AFTER the 2nd round coming in ... 4-8" in the FIRST and then 1-3 or 2-4" on top of that

• Rjay locked this topic

Archived