Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb 27th threat - to be discussed in time, but it should tend to more Miller B

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait so it's warmer than 00z? Do we get any snow?

It's a front end thump it appears. You are so close to the 0C line that any wobble or shift or even storm intensity will effect the outcome. I still think this favors areas similar to today..but probably more snow for you. At least as of now.

Looks like 8-12" all snow and a daytime event for the most part up here. Good stuff. SWFE like so I probably won't get 4" while Dendrite gets 12" again. Most likely this will be a storm with the sleet line washes out south of the pike and Will repeatedly posts about how he's holding off the sleet while Kevin is 33F rain. :)

Looks like 8-12" all snow and a daytime event for the most part up here. Good stuff. SWFE like so I probably won't get 4" while Dendrite gets 12" again. Most likely this will be a storm with the sleet line washes out south of the pike and Will repeatedly posts about how he's holding off the sleet while Kevin is 33F rain. :)

Def looks like that type of storm...though CT will get a front thump too, but it could be prolonged here N of the pike where guidance has the 0C line coming almost to a halt for about 6 hours.

Why not allow for a continued colder trend and SE like Ryan has?

I did last night...I said something along the lines "we'll have to watch this given the recent trends of storms this month". I'm just saying where this storm favors right now. This current one favored north and so does the next one. Doesn't mean it can't come in colder before now and Tuesday though...even if it stays status quo, you'll still prob get a front end thump of at least 2-4".

Archived