joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 27th threat - to be discussed in time, but it should tend to more Miller B

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I getting this right?  Feb 27 is basically bleeding right into March 1?  It just keeps snowing?  Better clear out enough for me to land at Bos on the 28th.  

Does someone mind describing the evolution of this thing that sounds historic, that the models have been hinting at for like 3 or 4 days in a row?  Is it a thing where the 27th stalls, or does the 27th do something that sets up a storm that starts on March 1?

So Sunday is merely the appetizer, maybe some prosciutto with melon.  The pasta dish comes on Wednesday, and it might be quite flavorful.  A full on Veal Osso buco is served on Friday and Saturday, braised and slow roasted?

Jeff why doesn't it stop snowing over by you?  The upper low stalls and keeps it going?

This sounds like fun and one or two more runs of this mean your old avatar might be back, with an updated map.

So Sunday is merely the appetizer, maybe some prosciutto with melon.  The pasta dish comes on Wednesday, and it might be quite flavorful.  A full on Veal Osso buco is served on Friday and Saturday, braised and slow roasted?

Jeff why doesn't it stop snowing over by you?  The upper low stalls and keeps it going?

This sounds like fun and one or two more runs of this mean your old avatar might be back, with an updated map.

After the 1st system moves thru, It looks like it wants to hang moisture back over this area until the next one rounds the ULL

The 27th and 3/1 events are def from different shotwaves. The 3/1 event uses the 27th ULL though to pinwheel underneath...but they are def seperate events.

This is true - I think the title should be changed to reflect the original thoughts from the other thread, when it was written that the 27th through the 1st ...yadda yadda yadda... 

And I think it is really kind of difficult to disconnect the two because as is...kinda can't have one without the other. 

Either that, to start a new thread entirely for the 1st.  But the facets leading into that are sort of zygote here - if that makes no sense at all...

Archived