Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Jan 30 Rain Event- Toasty temps Mt Tolland blows away

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why entire region wasn't upgraded to HWW..gusts to 60 should be common tonight..This is gonna be fun

Because they never verify, :).  The watch has also reduced the high gusts from 60mph to 50mph. 

The Cape and shoreline will get it.  I expect advisory's will be posted for must of the region and that's what will verify for most.

Looks like many of the Franklin and Hampshire County schools outside the valley locations have been delayed.

Because they never verify, :).  The watch has also reduced the high gusts from 60mph to 50mph. 

The Cape and shoreline will get it.  I expect advisory's will be posted for must of the region and that's what will verify for most.

Looks like many of the Franklin and Hampshire County schools outside the valley locations have been delayed.

This one w/o a doubt will. The soundings are off the charts..and it's going to get up near 60 even in your area so inversion won't matter

Inversion or longitude? 39f at home and 33f at school...500' elevation difference but i think its more of the warm air oozing in from the west/southwest

I'd go with longitude in this circumstance.

Just had a nice roof slide onto the generator, ftl.  Will need an awful lot of rain/warmth for that to be cleared in case of a power outage.

I anticipate the CAA winds tomorrow to be worse than tonight.  Those typically provide the best winds here.

I'd go with longitude in this circumstance.

Just had a nice roof slide onto the generator, ftl.  Will need an awful lot of rain/warmth for that to be cleared in case of a power outage.

I anticipate the CAA winds tomorrow to be worse than tonight.  Those typically provide the best winds here.

Definitely think that's the case for your area. Core of the jet is really well placed for RI and SE MA on up the coast.

Wild ride baby, 55 today low of 54 forecast from okx then 48 tomorrow and slowly dropping in the afternoon.  OKX really backed off the cold coming in, has 24-27/34-37 type stuff for lows and highs.  Just get some storms in here, like I said last night I will take milder/stormier any day over arctic/dry, snow snow snow.

43/43

fog

Archived