e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Flaking Our Way Into MLK Weekend 1/17-1/18

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not subtle at all: GFS 12z vs. 0z significantly better at h5... stronger, deeper with northern stream, visible as early as 21hrs...

By 48h the beginnings of a phase but still too late for a monster bomb...

The timing and evolution of these pulses coming down from AK is complex... maybe someone can compare verification of 12z vs. 0z at the earliest hours?

Not subtle at all: GFS 12z vs. 0z significantly better at h5... stronger, deeper with northern stream, visible as early as 21hrs...

By 48h the beginnings of a phase but still too late for a monster bomb...

The timing and evolution of these pulses coming down from AK is complex... maybe someone can compare verification of 12z vs. 0z at the earliest hours?

We can start with the verification closer to 18z...by then we will have euro anyway.

Euro was an epic fail in how it handled the southern energy on this one.

Gfs to me got closer to a nice hit. We need another shift in the northern energy sw, gives the whole thing better alignment and faster coming together. 3-6 hour speed change up north (slower and west) and we get hammered here

I like where you sit.  I bet I end up on the outside looking in (jealous), but you guys deserve one to yourselves.  Us BOS metro folk will get ours next week.

Bigtime respect to those few here and on air who actually led the models on this one: sniffed this potential out, even when no models showed anything.

Far from a lock, but there's a legitimate potential for a bigger EMA hit when most here completely dismissed this. Echoes of 12/29/12.

Tim Kelley 10:30am:

Tim Kelley NECN ‏@SurfSkiWxMan

Blizzard option remains on the table

Archived