CHSVol
12/30 Coastal - Snowing Our Way Into NYE

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ukmet total qpf:

post-218-0-98521100-1356714866_thumb.gif

I am completley unable to make sense of that with respect to the color key. Too many beets?

I would but I'm back at Penn State on the 7th... we have a really really short Christmas break.

What year are you at PSU? My daughter was just admitted for the fall. Not sure what her plans are yet.

0.25+ for just about everyone.

0.5+ quncy PVD SE.

Jerry--does that .25" include GC?

EURO is a warning event for New London county, most of RI off the water, and interior SE MA. 0.5-0.75" there..so probably 4-7" coast, 7-9" from like Burriville, RI over to TAN. Wide spread 3-5" nw of 84 in CT..4-7" SE

The ever elusive NL snowstorm.

Much better. I 100% agree with this updated map Barry just tweeted.

A_OLxjrCQAA1e_Z.jpg

Looks about right for out here. Funny that he tweeted this right after going on air with the other.....

ppms rapidly decreased on the board after the euro didnt repeat the other night's bomb run lol...

the whole burbank thing is creepy and makes a good argument for not believing anything on tv weather.

reading between the weenie posts one can get a much clearer picture often on this site than just about anywhere else.

i think a few inches for most of sne a good call with perhaps more out east.

Well, that map was issued just before 5 AM, prior to the NW nudge of "the good stuff" in 12z guidance.

It's possible they'll bump things up a bit with their afternoon adjustment.

Yeah I'm expecting them to bump the numbers in eastern areas a bit this afternoon. Esp interior SE MA and N RI.

Archived