CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
12/30 Coastal - Snowing Our Way Into NYE

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Euro had a huge storm for 1 run, lost it. The NAM trends bigger and bigger for 5 straight runs and we all think it's nuts. Turns out it appears to have been right up to this point. Whatever signal it was seeing this time has been picked up by the other models.

The Euro is out in the GGEM/UK camp. Big hit for Phil and SE New England depending on temp profiles would be a 4-8" type deal if cold enough, advisory over a lot of other areas.

Sorry for the IMBY, but hows the RPM look for southern CT? My buddy has access but he's busy currently, lol. Much appreciated dude.

Sorry man in the car and on phone now.. But if I remember I right it has a general 4-6 for much of CT perhaps less on the shore

Euro a little NW.

I'd argue more than a little for a 12 hour jump at this range. The .25" line was at the canal last run at 54 hours, now it's at boston for that 6 hour period ending 42. Dynamics shifted but that's the easy version. Nice trend but how much longer can it continue and do we see what we often see which is a subtle correction later on or is this thing going to continue to ramp up? The 18z should help us in that regard. If the NAM continues to come NW...

If not and it settles or backs SE we'll probably see consensus out somewhere with the UK/GGEM/EC group.

Archived