• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
12/30 Coastal - Snowing Our Way Into NYE

Clinch Leatherwood

any chance that this storm gets any closer or is this etched in stone?

Only headstones and commandments are etched in stone. There is always room for failure and always room for improvement.

The 18z GFS and NAM could edge in a bit closer if the system gets amped a little sooner and/or tracks a little closer, or things could flatten out and push out a bit.

Not a ton of wiggle room, however, seeing as the overall consensus is a pretty tight one. But enough room for change in the sense that if the comma head clips anyone in RI/E MA, the totals see a bump there.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm expecting them to bump the numbers in eastern areas a bit this afternoon. Esp interior SE MA and N RI.

Right; I'm guessing they'll shift the little dots of 4-6 to cover a wider area this afternoon, figure a PVD-TAN-centric blob, northern extent reaching the southern burbs of BOS and SE extent being the NW border of where they figure rain comes into play.

MBY airport, mattering above all else, I figure to be sitting in 3-6 country right now unless 18z says the comma head crowns into EMA.

Right; I'm guessing they'll shift the little dots of 4-6 to cover a wider area this afternoon, figure a PVD-TAN-centric blob, northern extent reaching the southern burbs of BOS and SE extent being the NW border of where they figure rain comes into play.

MBY airport, mattering above all else, I figure to be sitting in 3-6 country right now unless 18z says the comma head crowns into EMA.

If we get a comma head it's balls to the walls for sure.

GfS did have it. Since we are on the edge, I would like to see the 18z runs continue to be bullish.

That's been my thinking... if we get another NW tick this afternoon, things look bright. I didn't expect the NAM to be quite as close in as it was since it's seemed awfully behind the ball this year, so even that was mildly encouraging.

Archived