e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
12/30 Coastal - Snowing Our Way Into NYE

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quincy I like using the top 15 analog composites. It really worked out well for the last storm too. when no model was showing snow in Ct for the last storm it showed a 2-4 stripe and verified well with the screw zones in NNE. Here is the top 15 analogs for this event.

1-31-84 actually looks a bit like this map at least in ECT and SEMA.

How much would like to wager there will 10+ amounts?

You said 10+ for many...as in widespread. I wouldn't be shocked if this trended to the point where we saw some pretty good weenie jackpots in SE MA. But I do not think this is a widespread 10" event. Mostly 3-6 with maybe a stripe of slightly higher if this nudges NW one more tick.

Pics? I know SRI got hit hard again. Pretty overwhelming consensus now, have to think the Euro sees the same.

Steve take a poke around www.wcvb.com I bet they have the images as I saw it on their noon news. I had no idea it was this bad, bunch of houses wiped out. You're in a good spot. Like I said we need to look at this subjectively...we are going to have snowcover tip to tip by the weekend in all of New England. HUGE turnaround and sets a nice table for January. Meanwhile kind of excited that ski country may get 3-6 or 4-8. Heck Bretton Wood is almost 100% open too.

5ppd?

Ignore has worked well for me. I'm a happier person, post less, and see anything important in quotes from others.

You said 10+ for many...as in widespread. I wouldn't be shocked if this trended to the point where we saw some pretty good weenie jackpots in SE MA. But I do not think this is a widespread 10" event. Mostly 3-6 with maybe a stripe of slightly higher if this nudges NW one more tick.

IMO there will be a couple solid stripes of 9-11 inches

Archived