• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Fri Dec 21 Storm obs. Widespread wind damage

Damage In Tolland

No looks like most of it came down between 1200 and 100 based on radar...and then another burst maybe an hour later. Doing nothing right now.... and BTW congrats to you too, 3" is nice little snowfall. Too bad we wash it away today.

In a lull here as well. it was snowing pretty hard when I came down at 3:15. I suspect when the next round comes in it will be over to rain (currently 31.5/30). So happy I woke up in time to see the solstice mirical.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snowing hard and I'd guesstimate 2" at this point.

post-3-0-41474600-1356081087_thumb.jpg

Nice--I hope you can keep the warm temps at bay and keep that tally coming. I can see the plow working it's way at the bottom of the hill. Who knows, maybe my daughter will get a delay this morning. She had a snow day on Monday. If so, a pretty good week in the life of a kid. :)

Congrats to those up north..Looks like I had a decent amt of sleet here before it warmed

Snow showers tonight/tomorrow may drop an inch.

And then the Xmas snow..and then the bomb..hit after hit after hit

Thanks. It was a pretty sight at 3:00a.m. Glad I woke up to see it. Of course, then I couldnt' get back to sleep so I got to see it stop, ftl. Rain moving in now, but happy to see that at least for now the western areas are in a bit of a ragged area.

Winds are roaring out there. Laughable BOX doesn't even have a wind advisory

Occasional gusty here. Recorded 19mph for my high so far. Undoubtedly it's somehwat higher given my siting.

34.6/34

Archived