• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Welcome to our newest mod!

Lookout

Thanks again se peeps :hug: I'm very excited to be part of the awesome staff at amwx :D It sure was strange signing on this morning and looking at a totally different screen...lol Special thanks to Lookout and WeatherNC for their kind words of encouragement :wub: Hey Lookout.....does this mean I can't use all these emoticons now? :lol:

Thanks again se peeps hug.gif I'm very excited to be part of the awesome staff at amwx biggrin.png It sure was strange signing on this morning and looking at a totally different screen...lol Special thanks to Lookout and WeatherNC for their kind words of encouragement wub.png Hey Lookout.....does this mean I can't use all these emoticons now? laugh.png

You are more than welcome but no thanks is necessary. It was a no brainer as far as NC and myself were concerned. As amos said, it's about damn time :P:)

It's great to see this type of response about it but then again i knew there would be too.

Oh and weathernc is right, time for us to take a little vacation now that we have you around :devilsmiley:;)

Archived