• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Welcome to our newest mod!

Lookout

You are more than welcome but no thanks is necessary. It was a no brainer as far as NC and myself were concerned. As amos said, it's about damn time tongue.pngsmile.png

It's great to see this type of response about it but then again i knew there would be too.

Oh and weathernc is right, time for us to take a little vacation now that we have you around devilsmiley.gifwink.png

:lol::P

The se crew are an amazing group of people and I'm very happy to be part of it :wub: I still can't believe there are 3 mods here in the se forum. I remember when there wasn't a se thread :lol: I'm glad this community continues to grow, making the se crew the best that amwx has to offer :hug:

Congrats!!!! Now bring us a an awesome winter!! snowwindow.gif

The winter fairies didn't give me those powers :(

laugh.pngtongue.png

The se crew are an amazing group of people and I'm very happy to be part of it wub.png I still can't believe there are 3 mods here in the se forum. I remember when there wasn't a se thread laugh.png I'm glad this community continues to grow, making the se crew the best that amwx has to offer hug.gif

The winter fairies didn't give me those powers sad.png

omg, look at how green you are...i still can't get over it!!! :)

Wow....seriously...thank you everyone wub.pngwub.png

The se crew sets some pretty high standards with the fantastic group of people we have here, and I am just so very glad to be part of it all. happy.png

Yep and there was no one better than you. I know you are happy but it truly makes me proud the awesome group of people we have here have been so receptive to you.

Congrats Buckeye and your hands will be full if this is any indication on the logn/medium range threads! But I believe you can handle it. Also congrats on the 12-0 season!

Weathernc and I can now take it easy and leave all the work to her lol. That was my diabolical plan from the time I pushed for her long ago to be a mod hehe :devilsmiley::)

Seriously though, weathernc and myself are both proud to have her (and the rest of the staff as well) . We both know she will do a great job. I'm here in the morning but have problems being here at night or mid afternoon on and weathernc has also had his share of having time to be on here so it really is great to have her. We really needed her.

Hope she doesn't mind me sharing this but as nice as she is (has anyone ever seen her not be incredibly nice and a class act here?), she told me she has been a hard ass at another board. As I told her, it will be so weird seeing her laying down the hammer and being a tough cookie when it's needed. I'm sure it will be for everyone else too lol

Yep and there was no one better than you. I know you are happy but it truly makes me proud the awesome group of people we have here have been so receptive to you.

Weathernc and I can now take it easy and leave all the work to her lol. That was my diabolical plan from the time I pushed for her long ago to be a mod hehe :devilsmiley::)

Seriously though, weathernc and myself are both proud to have her (and the rest of the staff as well) . We both know she will do a great job. I'm here in the morning but have problems being here at night or mid afternoon on and weathernc has also had his share of having time to be on here so it really is great to have her. We really needed her.

Hope she doesn't mind me sharing this but as nice as she is (has anyone ever seen her not be incredibly nice and a class act here?), she told me she has been a hard ass at another board. As I told her, it will be so weird seeing her laying down the hammer and being a tough cookie when it's needed. I'm sure it will be for everyone else too lol

Hulk? SMASH! :)

Archived