Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
October 2012 obs and discussion

Ian

Total of .04 here, Whoa big time rains :axe:

yep, and if it was winter you know what we'd all be crying about

that's the one thing that has me more worried about this winter than most........precip

most of the usual LR models have us in the normal temp range so even if were a touch warmer, no biggie, but the lack of precip thanks to the floundering ENSO spells trouble I fear

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep, and if it was winter you know what we'd all be crying about

that's the one thing that has me more worried about this winter than most........precip

most of the usual LR models have us in the normal temp range so even if were a touch warmer, no biggie, but the lack of precip thanks to the floundering ENSO spells trouble I fear

Meh, it is only frozen water. Nothing you can do about it, It will do what it will do.

OTHO got down to 38* here in the Old Dominion this morning.

Snowshoe, Wv is at 32* at Silver Creek and precip about to start there.

31* at Dolly Sods, skies have that winter look to it out there today

I have tickets to the O's game tonight and its looking more and more like rain. Son of a biscuit.

Looks a bit like it could rain again tonight. HRRR and NAM seem to show showers off to the east and west at game time, but I don't like the looks of the radar to the SW. Anybody else with a bit better knowledge have thoughts on this? I'm headed to the game tonight and plan on taking my raincoat (and heavy sweatshirt) with me again, but wanted to see what thoughts the rest of the board had.

Looks a bit like it could rain again tonight. HRRR and NAM seem to show showers off to the east and west at game time, but I don't like the looks of the radar to the SW. Anybody else with a bit better knowledge have thoughts on this? I'm headed to the game tonight and plan on taking my raincoat (and heavy sweatshirt) with me again, but wanted to see what thoughts the rest of the board had.

I went last night. Had 2 shirts and a winter coat on. Luckily my seats were under the overhang, so I stayed pretty dry, but I was definitely cold by the 7th or 8th.

I have tickets to the O's game tonight and its looking more and more like rain. Son of a biscuit.

I think they'll make a decision on rescheduling to tomorrow pretty quickly if the rain sets up over the area as advertised. I do wonder what time they'd have the game tomorrow though. Hopefully earlier than 8PM.

Where do you all have seats tonight?

I went last night. Had 2 shirts and a winter coat on. Luckily my seats were under the overhang, so I stayed pretty dry, but I was definitely cold by the 7th or 8th.

The O's game last night was a complete mess and should have been postponed. That game made me realize that I actually don't like cold weather anymore.

Archived