Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
July 26, 2012 Severe Weather Potential

earthlight

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been here 33 years, wasn't that bad at all. Storm I had in bedminster on Monday at work was 10x worse.

We got very little here in Piscataway Monday. Just some moderate rain. This was much better than Monday, but I agree not that bad. An average strong t-storm. But considering most strong storms have missed me here the last couple years, I'm pleased. Today was about as good as it gets around here. As I said in a post the other day, Piscataway seems to repel storms. They always seem to just miss us here. I'm glad we at least got a decent storm tonight.

We got very little here in Piscataway Monday. Just some moderate rain. This was much better than Monday, but I agree not that bad. An average strong t-storm. But considering most strong storms have missed me here the last couple years, I'm pleased. Today was about as good as it gets around here. As I said in a post the other day, Piscataway seems to repel storms. They always seem to just miss us here. I'm glad we at least got a decent storm tonight.

Monday fizzled here, but near my work I had hail for 15 minutes and maybe 2" of rain in that time. We have been repelling storms a lot the past few years.

Monday fizzled here, but near my work I had hail for 15 minutes and maybe 2" of rain in that time. We have been repelling storms a lot the past few years.

Looked like doom when it was approaching with very dark clouds and lightning spitting out intermittently. Stayed outside with the camera until the gust front arrived and then went inside. Probably only got 35-40 mph gusts and quite a bit of rain. There was some lightning but nothing crazy, nothing like that storm down at the shore a couple weeks ago.

It was a little disappointing but then again I wasn't exactly keen on getting blasted by this storm especially seeing how it was out in PA/NY.

Archived