• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Summer update III: SNE region's 4 primary climo sites all remain solidly above normal as of the closing of July 14.

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weekapaug?

Unfortunately no, my best friend and sons godson and family called and we decided to stay here at fairfield beach, the four of us are heading up at 7 am tomorrow, the sound is the sound, but it was a great day today as my son and his godfather played in the water.

BSE2 rolls on.............

Unfortunately no, my best friend and sons godson and family called and we decided to stay here at fairfield beach, the four of us are heading up at 7 am tomorrow, the sound is the sound, but it was a great day today as my son and his godfather played in the water.

BSE2 rolls on.............

Sweet

It seems like the Euro ens always have a perpetual trough in the east that never verifies. I remember all last winter they had that

We've had two troughs this month. I dunno but those troughs seem to be occurring up here, so the ENS may be onto something.

Don't we have a small trough over us now? It certainly isn't a ridge.

Just because there are lower heights doesn't mean cold weather, just like upper level ridge isn't always warm weather.

We've had two troughs this month. I dunno but those troughs seem to be occurring up here, so the ENS may be onto something.

Don't we have a small trough over us now? It certainly isn't a ridge.

Just because there are lower heights doesn't mean cold weather, just like upper level ridge isn't always warm weather.

Yeah...and the ec ens looked like crap for us most of the winter. lol

Low of 46F this morning followed by a high of 83F... we continue with the wide diurnal temperature spreads, and another day of above normal high and below normal low. Normal at MVL right now is 80/56.

+3F on the high but -10F on the low, so another solidly below normal day thanks to the minimum.

Archived