mowsee447
    Newest Member
    mowsee447
Northeast Severe/Convective/Thunder thread II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless that line perks back up it'll be a fail and ill apologize to tip and his.nape

To be honest though, that was more with regard to discrete supercells/developments and the overriding tor concern.

As Ryan and I discussed, the line coming through has more of a mechanical assist and may survive into area where there is llv contamination.

Let's let it ride and see what actually verifies/where.

Line heading toward POU looks solid to me. Not sure what the debbie downerism/weenieism is about tonight. It's pretty annoying. We have nice supercells just west of SNE dropping golf balls and people are whining about storms not making it to their BY? wtf?

No such worry here. We got clobbered and it's still pouring. Cooled off instantly. It's awesome out now.

Seriously. I'm glad my house is on a hill. I'm guessing some of the worst flash flooding since August 2004 (I think it was 04...

Was that the year when Alstead got destroyed by major flooding, and Rt. 9 from Keene to Sullivan was all ripped up?

I didn't move to the Keene area until 2009, so I missed it, but I sure heard stories from some of the locals.

Archived