12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
NAM's big storm for Feb 24th ...there's some reason to see why it can be done

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a light freezing rain at 32...definitely getting icy but nothing remarkable.

It's a smidge colder here which certainly contributes in a marginal setup. 30.3 attm. The daily high was at midnight (32.5) but we've been between 29.5/30.5 pretty much all afternoon.

My ZFP and p/c are calling for 1-3" of snow. Albany's calling for .25" of ice for 1000' in my adjoining zone.

I assume this is a typo???? I only see a WWA.

MAIN CONCERN IS THE POTENTIAL FOR FREEZING DRIZZLE/RA AS TEMPS ARE

NEAR OF JUST ABOVE FREEZING ACROSS WESTERN MASS AND SOUTHERN NEW

HAMPSHIRE. BELIEVE TEMPS ARE TO CLOSE TO CALL TO LEAVE ADV OUT FOR

WESTERN MASS SO WILL ISSUE A WSW FOR THE EASTERN BERKSHIRES. FOR NEW

HAMPSHIRE IS STILL DICEY SO DECIDED TO LEAVE THE WINTER WEATHER ADV

OUR FOR THAT REGION TIL 06Z.

It's a smidge colder here which certainly contributes in a marginal setup. 30.3 attm. The daily high was at midnight (32.5) but we've been between 29.5/30.5 pretty much all afternoon.

My ZFP and p/c are calling for 1-3" of snow. Albany's calling for .25" of ice for 1000' in my adjoining zone.

AFN is at 34F so they're warmer than both of us. I do have a bit of elevation on them but I'm surprised you're so far below freezing, relatively. This could be an interesting set-up but this rain/snow game is one that should be played in NYC in late February, not at 1200' in New Hampshire. Sickening really.

AFN is at 34F so they're warmer than both of us. I do have a bit of elevation on them but I'm surprised you're so far below freezing, relatively. This could be an interesting set-up but this rain/snow game is one that should be played in NYC in late February, not at 1200' in New Hampshire. Sickening really.

You picked a helluva winter to move up here! Here's the pocket on the east slope that's keeping us wintry. I wish the midlevels would cooperate.

Channel 8 in New Haven just said 1 inch plus snow overnight north of 95 with icy conditions in the morning

Gutsy or doofy?

Nice! yeah finally like a real snowstorm up here... snowpacked roads that are all muffled when traffic goes by, heavy snow that looks like a fog, trees white, cars covered... its been so long, haha. I wonder if this will be our largest synoptic snowfall since Thanksgiving.

I bet you dont see any 50's on the Stick tomorow, hell 60 may be hid as well.

keep it for 2 weeks, please so I can enjoy it.

Archived