Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb. 19th 2012 Winter Storm Obs./Disc.

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to all who got snow! I just ended up with a very fine "misty" snow that could very well have been drizzle. Hopefully this winter still has one more surprise left in her!

Thanks for all your PBP this past week. Pattern shows potential last week of Feb heading into March. Next weekend could be cold, but no sorm potential from this vantage pont. hopefully we wont have to endure another fiasco like this winter again in our lifetime.

fiasco? hey at least you got snow. :snowing:

Thanks for all your PBP this past week. Pattern shows potential last week of Feb heading into March. Next weekend could be cold, but no sorm potential from this vantage pont. hopefully we wont have to endure another fiasco like this winter again in our lifetime.

Robert told me yesterday should have active weather next few weeks, i bet we get one next weekend to first of next week. GFS showed it a few days ago maybe it will bring it back

thanks! Im glad there can be civil conversation here, even if you guys get a little concerned about how things are evolving. Its easier for me I guess since I am not living down there anymore. I was very confident that those who expected snow would see some. The NY threads is no where near as controlled and well discussed like this one. Too much weenie and too much pointless posting.

I am greatfull and spoiled from the last 2 winters.You did a great job on here along with several others. Thanks for the contribution. Hopefully our moderator down east can get some action tonight. it's gonna be close for him though

thanks! Im glad there can be civil conversation here, even if you guys get a little concerned about how things are evolving. Its easier for me I guess since I am not living down there anymore. I was very confident that those who expected snow would see some. The NY threads is no where near as controlled and well discussed like this one. Too much weenie and too much pointless posting.

If I could just interject for a moment to thank you for your commentary over the past couple of days. Your stock shot way up in my book. Alan's, too. You tempered expectations without poo-pooing the entire event out of hand. And you politely corrected some of the nonsense that was making the rounds at times.

Archived