CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Feb 11-12, 2012 Observations/Discussion/Nowcasting

NorEastermass128

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL at Worcester salting the parking lots last night at 9pm with several plows out. I mean...people knew this was a bust at that point, someone needs to tell the town of Worcester not to waste the $$.

It's a risky gamble and it only takes one slip or accident to end up on the front page of the news and in court. I think this was the third event this season that we put material down and it turned out to be a bust. It is expensive, but the alternative of waiting too long is even more so.

It's a risky gamble and it only takes one slip or accident to end up on the front page of the news and in court. I think this was the third event this season that we put material down and it turned out to be a bust. It is expensive, but the alternative of waiting too long is even more so.

violently agree

I agree. On Jan 12(I think) the DPWs around here did not prep and the roads were a disaster. Worst I had seen since the Commute From Hell Dec 2007

Understandable. Thanks for the response.

Archived