• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Assorted Amorphous Threats

40/70 Benchmark

What's with Perturberation posting in all our threads and no one answering?

Admittedly the posts are hard to understand what he is trying to get across....

I didn't get what he was saying...its a pretty heavily -AO map...just not an overly -NAO map. It does have a great source of confluence to our northeast though. That soltuion ended up good for New England, but not to so great for the M.A....but it will probably change every run for the next few days

12zeuro500mbheightanoma.gif

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forsee a business trip in your future...please go away

Lol...Ieave out of Logan midday on Feb 5, back midnight Feb 7. I was originally scheduled to come home from Houston the morning of the 8th but I was afraid to miss a storm so I booked the last flight out. I get home around 130am after the drive from Bos. I'm hoping big action Feb 3 and 4, then a pause, plunge of cold and a blizzard feb 8-10.

Is that too much to ask for? If get a blizz Feb 5, I'll find some way to miss my flight.

Lol...Ieave out of Logan midday on Feb 5, back midnight Feb 7. I was originally scheduled to come home from Houston the morning of the 8th but I was afraid to miss a storm so I booked the last flight out. I get home around 130am after the drive from Bos. I'm hoping big action Feb 3 and 4, then a pause, plunge of cold and a blizzard feb 8-10.

Is that too much to ask for? If get a blizz Feb 5, I'll find some way to miss my flight.

People get snowed in all the time. I flew out of BOS 1/18 last year. We took off while snow was still moderate to heavy ....harrowing. Returning 1/20 just ahead of the 1/21 event. Last winters not this winter though...

I didn't get what he was saying...its a pretty heavily -AO map...just not an overly -NAO map. It does have a great source of confluence to our northeast though. That soltuion ended up good for New England, but not to so great for the M.A....but it will probably change every run for the next few days

12zeuro500mbheightanoma.gif

Okay it's a little more negative than I thought. There is still a vortex and a slight low anomoly at the pole which was what through me off. My bad for trying to compute the index in my head.

Archived