12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Assorted Amorphous Threats

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well blocks give me fits at almost 43 north and 74 west... They can be the best of times (late Feb '10) or the worst of times (most of the other Mid Atlantic specials that year and Boxing Day '10 etc.) But it has to be better than the winter pattern so far.

I guess it would be good for the MA to get some storms but im not sure it would be better to see them get burried while we smoke cirrus.

Not that you were implying that might or might not happen.

Haha we don't get hit by cutters. That storm looks to go up the coastal plain but I'm not sure on 24 hour graphics.

I'm just busting your balls Ginx cause I know what you're saying, but to me a cutter doesn't end up on the Maine coast.

Canal Cutters do--and we can deal with those.

Not that it matters this far out, but I find it interesting that the BOX forecasts merely have partly/mostly cloudy from Thurs-Saturday. I would have thought that given the model solutions that (pick your model/run) show various types/amounts of snow during this time period, they'd have chances listed.

Canal Cutters do--and we can deal with those.

Not that it matters this far out, but I find it interesting that the BOX forecasts merely have partly/mostly cloudy from Thurs-Saturday. I would have thought that given the model solutions that (pick your model/run) show various types/amounts of snow during this time period, they'd have chances listed.

Far from a canal cutter...it goes over my head or your head.

It's a similar track, but a little colder, meaning there is probably some spread with solutions more south. Still just way too early, but at least guidance still has something.

Yeah but now I'm not feeling as good about this one.. When is the exact time frame ? Is it Thurs nite Fri? or Fri nite Saturday?

SOunds like the GFS is too far SE

Yeah but now I'm not feeling as good about this one.. When is the exact time frame ? Is it Thurs nite Fri? or Fri nite Saturday?

SOunds like the GFS is too far SE

You should have not gotten fired up in the first place, as it's too early. Timing is around late Thursday night into Friday morning, but the GFS has it later on Friday into Friday night. Anything is on the table right now.

Archived