e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Assorted Amorphous Threats

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are in SNE, any snow outside of GC for the early weekend event is gravy. Starting 2/6, game on. Don S still skeptical of the cold's ability to hang on. I'm thinking 2/5-2/17 is the window. Thereafter, get the mowers ready.

His thoughts have merit, considering how everything has gone to sh*t as we get closer. However, I do think this is the best looking pattern we've seen by far. Not every storm will be white for all, but it should offer some chances for sure.

His thoughts have merit, considering how everything has gone to sh*t as we get closer. However, I do think this is the best looking pattern we've seen by far. Not every storm will be white for all, but it should offer some chances for sure.

Don's thoughts always have merit and should have most of us approaching this change as something probably happening but of questionable tenacity. We do benefit by latitude so that may extend it a. But for us I'm thinking we gotta make hay while the sun shines so to speak.

Don's thoughts always have merit and should have most of us approaching this change as something probably happening but of questionable tenacity. We do benefit by latitude so that may extend it a. But for us I'm thinking we gotta make hay while the sun shines so to speak.

I could see March being a weird month. All this shifting around with tropical forcing and ENSO...add to that, changing wavelengths. Who knows. Maybe we torch, but I wonder if we'll see some wild swings.

Large lakes are struggling...little gold fish ponds are frozen over well.

I actually have a little pond on my property about 50 feet by 120 feet and I haven't had the guts to go more than five feet from the edge because even though its small its about 10-12 feet deep in the middle. I chipped a hole through the ice and it's only about 3 inches thick. But it's that snow ice instead of pure water ice.

Wow a rather festive atmosphere here today and a gorgeous day outside too...2 for2 lol

I really hope winter is back on track for February bc I already made some big promises about Feb not being anything like the past three months...I just want it to be nice enough on a few days so I can go kill a pile of cod fish!

Archived