Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January storm threat discussion #2

Ian

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFS really isn't an uber-torch after our mega-blizzard on Saturday. Above normal for sure, but doesn't look like any days in the 60s or higher. Probably just one or two days into the 50s ahead of Lakes cutters then back to near seasonal for a day or so. Very end of the run is cold.

Then the GFS is your friend!

... we will have to enjoy the torch while it lasts, GFS has some pretty cold temps for the end of the month.

So i'm on the Matt Bus for the weekend. I'm on the Adam Express for next week and then the BB Bullet for February.

GFS has the SNOstorm as a massive Lakes cutter with heavy rain and temps in the upper 50s, but I expect that will transition to a Miller A SECs soon. My snowshovel is already polished and waiting.

did he ever clarify where the SNOstorm would be? :P

Matt bus! woot! woot!

lets huddle up here and get a plan

stormtracker fill up the bus adjust driver seat for matt

matt, ian and me pbp euro

ji keep us posted on the jma and jb

mitchnick keep posting just links to cold stuff

yoda link up the ggem and then eek says stfu

mapgirl just yell torch as needed

wes keep us posted on what can go wrong

someone get with weather 53 and get a baro. check for dc.

coastalwx pop in and keep the mood up in the bus

Feb not sure why you are in the mid atl. bus but we have some room down with the luggage

BB tighten all luggage on the roof of the bus in case of high winds

HM pop in for late night treats for the bus

Huh?

Of course you do. So do I. We all do!

In fact, in Summer time, I like to lovingly talk about cool shots and rainy days! -15 departure in June! Yes!!!

im not sure i've ever seen you in here during summer.. i guess i'll have to take your word on it. :P

the idea that i dont like snow is ludicrous. i dont like cold.. i spent the first half of my life in places it wasnt that cold and i have little body fat.

lets huddle up here and get a plan

stormtracker fill up the bus adjust driver seat for matt

matt, ian and me pbp euro

ji keep us posted on the jma and jb

mitchnick keep posting just links to cold stuff

yoda link up the ggem and then eek says stfu

mapgirl just yell torch as needed

wes keep us posted on what can go wrong

someone get with weather 53 and get a baro. check for dc.

coastalwx pop in and keep the mood up in the bus

Feb not sure why you are in the mid atl. bus but we have some room down with the luggage

BB tighten all luggage on the roof of the bus in case of high winds

HM pop in for late night treats for the bus

aye aye, captain!

im not sure i've ever seen you in here during summer.. i guess i'll have to take your word on it. :P

the idea that i dont like snow is ludicrous. i dont like cold.. i spent the first half of my life in places it wasnt that cold and i have little body fat.

Just look down at the members in this thread/forum list. You'd see me everday in the summer, quite a few times all day. Oh, you mean because I don't create threads!!? Well, I don't create threads when I really don't have much to say or just for the sake of creating threads to raise my profile. That's just me though.

GFS really isn't an uber-torch after our mega-blizzard on Saturday. Above normal for sure, but doesn't look like any days in the 60s or higher. Probably just one or two days into the 50s ahead of Lakes cutters then back to near seasonal for a day or so. Very end of the run is cold.

It has a negative nao at the end of the run. That's the wild card as the pac still doesn't look good and if you move the low near nova scotia east some, we would be warm. At that time range I'd hug the ens mean ans then pray it was in the ball park.

Just look down at the members in this thread/forum list. You'd see me everday in the summer, quite a few times all day. Oh, you mean because I don't create threads!!? Well, I don't create threads when I really don't have much to say or just for the sake of creating threads to raise my profile. That's just me though.

I'm a big heavy rain guy, those storms get me excited but like you I rarely post in summer unless it is so hot that I don't get outside.

Not sure what I did to get you to attack of te blue today but carry on..

Give the guy a break, he is 40 days free, probably a little on edge.

No I didn't do anything this time. Feel free to read back to my name being entered into the convo before I was even posting this am.

Of all the bent out of shape about the winter I'm near the bottom of the list.

Archived