12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
1/9/2012 snow event

Ian

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where are all the emoticons, bold, capital letters, etc.

STILL SNOWING!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooo---------Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

NEARLY AN INCH on the grass!!!!! Snow is even piling up on car tops now!!!!! Temperature is 31.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an EXCELLENT time for a jebwalk!!!!!!!!

:sled::snowing::sled::snowing::santa::sled::hug::snowing::lmao:

Oh quite the contrary my friend. You are excellent at playing the odds but every once in a while you can hit a 19 in blackjack and draw a 2. Do that all the time and you'll be called JB Jr.

Do that all the time and you'll have one hell of a pile of chips but the pit boss will think you are counting cards. Then beware

I didn't think you were but JB is hale, we should hail HM, and hail upon Ian.

With all of Ian's non-weenie like warminista talk I've secretly been hoping he get's caught walking in a freak golfball sized hail storm. But that's just me.

Grass and mulch whitening up nicely here in Arlington. Gotta love a surprise event in the face of a craptastic winter. Maybe we hit climo this year without a single storm of consequence modeled outside of 5 days.

With all of Ian's non-weenie like warminista talk I've secretly been hoping he get's caught walking in a freak golfball sized hail storm. But that's just me.

Grass and mulch whitening up nicely here in Arlington. Gotta love a surprise event in the face of a craptastic winter. Maybe we hit climo this year without a single storm of consequence modeled outside of 5 days.

It would be Ian's luck that he experience something like that in DC, instead of when he is on his chasecation

Archived