EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
1/9/2012 snow event

Ian

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's only a rule in bizarro world, wes.

granted, it seems like it is bizarro world at times but that's just some time/space continuum folding thing going on.

coating has melted and just -RA now. nice to look at earlier, huh?

I'm back to some bigger flakes but no where near as intense as earlier. The NAM sounding suggest temps will hold steady for most of the area except those areas that have had no snow. their temp shud drop if they start getting snow.

I'm back to some bigger flakes but no where near as intense as earlier. The NAM sounding suggest temps will hold steady for most of the area except those areas that have had no snow. their temp shud drop if they start getting snow.

nothing still in Glen Burnie,l but 18Z NAM says the forcing comes north later and we see some imby too

nice. I'll check back later to see pics of you doing snow angels.

neighbor says it has flipped back to light snow under heavier returns out at the house (near KOMH). maybe that will make it east to near the office (north of KEZF).

You know, I'm a mite bit annoyed at this event. I lurked enough here to be near sure that it was going to rain, and so I drove my car to work today instead of walking. So now, when I could be enjoying a lovely 10 block walk home in pretty, pretty snow, I'll be driving instead.

Dangit.

Sigh, I need Wes in the thread to actually troll him. Fail.

Anyway, finally downloaded weatherscope app and its coming in handy. Looks like we get a lull (or a lol?) here in DC

I'm back, good job. I'll accept trolling for snow. The intensity here has picked up again with big flakes. I'd go for a walk but earlier they were so wet it wasn't pleasant being out.

Archived