12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
1/9/2012 snow event

Ian

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what does the next bigger system look like my man?

Don't get greedy! ;)

The speed of that southern low is crucial for the next threat. But first things first, I don't trust Wed-Thur one bit. Watch for the potential of a mix to rain across interior areas.

Most def... I was told i got "strike one" at work for not forecasting this :axe::lol:

i was pretty sure we'd get some mixed precip but surprised it's stayed snow all day .. best event of the yr so far tho we need a dusting+ to match oct.

id say this is past pretty much all expectations at this point.. might eke out some accum at dca if we're not careful

I'd think they got at least 1/4" on the snow board... 0.04" water equivalent in the last hour (all snow).. 0.05" for the event (mixed in with rain early on).

EDIT: Fixed event total.

I'd think they got at least 1/4" on the snow board... 0.04" water equivalent in the last hour (all snow).. 0.05" for the event (mixed in with rain early on).

EDIT: Fixed event total.

hmm, maybe.. we have no sticking in dupont yet. though it sounds like there is back at home. huge flakes now mod snow.

He probably doesn't mind at all...sure he is a weenie at heart like the rest of us...a high quality sensible weenie like a Hebrew National vice your run of the mill BallPark but still a weenie

lol, no i rather be right but if I'm gonna bust this is the more fun way. I thought we'd see some snow flakes after seeing the NAM and Ruc this morning but never envisioned this much snow or intensity.

Archived