EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Mid Week Storm Threat 12/28

dryslot

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In terms of the track though it looks identical to 0Z ...right over ALB ..maybe bends a little more northeast than OZ then as it takes it over like the CT Lakes of NH.

It doesn't wrap the cold into it as fast ..hence mix line further toward SLK, SYR etc. ..but track hasn't gone west.

Snow maps have front end snow from ALB north ..if that is to believed.

Awfully close. May mix.

Looks perfect in Mont Tremblant now unless this trends east again....

I may make the 5 hour drive up there this winter if this keeps up....

Thanks for the reply! Sorry, I'd look for myself but am at a family party. Proposing to my gf on the mountain on Thursday so I really hope there are some nice freshies! Plus, even though I'm in NY now and this is where I'm from...currently living in CHS going to medical school, so I am incredibly snow deprived as I know the rest of the NE is right now. Keep thinking snow!

Also, what are we looking for in terms of a start time? Tuesday night?

That's cool! I love the Beavertails stand there in the ski village. :)

Thanks for the reply! Sorry, I'd look for myself but am at a family party. Proposing to my gf on the mountain on Thursday so I really hope there are some nice freshies! Plus, even though I'm in NY now and this is where I'm from...currently living in CHS going to medical school, so I am incredibly snow deprived as I know the rest of the NE is right now. Keep thinking snow!

Nice touch man.

That's cool! I love the Beavertails stand there in the ski village. :)

Nice touch man.

Thanks guys! Logan, if you take that drive you can help me film the whole thing! haha...I got her a skiing lesson that she doesn't know about yet and the ski instructor knows to take her down a specific trail at the end of the lesson that i'll be waiting at with everything set up.

I'm heading to Montreal and Mont Tremblant on Tuesday and Wednesday. How does S. Quebec seem to fair if you don't mind?

Mt tremblant should do well, but to be honest the latest euro looks to be cutting awfully close to montreal.

just from my personal experience, a storm that close to montreal while deepening would most likely dryslot the city and maybe some mxing. best areas will be a fair bit N and W of the city, fortunatley i am in ottawa and they would do very well from what i can tell (but i only have the free maps)

a slightest bit more of a bump W though, and ptype/dryslot will become definite problem.

In terms of the track though it looks identical to 0Z ...right over ALB ..maybe bends a little more northeast than OZ then as it takes it over like the CT Lakes of NH.

It doesn't wrap the cold into it as fast ..hence mix line further toward SLK, SYR etc. ..but track hasn't gone west.

Snow maps have front end snow from ALB north ..if that is to believed.

i think it has definitely nudged west once it crosses the border, no? looks awfully close to being right over NE VT on ewall

Archived