CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
November Obs/Banter thread

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a boring torch period coming up...with a brief cold shot mixed in this weekend. Winter may not return until the third or 4th week of the month.

It looked like it was trying at the end of the ensembles, but you know how that goes. It will be another week at least beyond the end of the run, before we could see any results.

Our cross country meet was canceled.

We never had it...they just cancelled it all together. Season's over now except for the top 7 (Varsity).

Crazy stuff, they'll have to hope there's no more snow so they can get in districts and states before heavy heavy winter sets it.

Cousins in NH have snow day #4 tomorrow.

What a boring torch period coming up...with a brief cold shot mixed in this weekend. Winter may not return until the third or 4th week of the month.

It looked like it was trying at the end of the ensembles, but you know how that goes. It will be another week at least beyond the end of the run, before we could see any results.

Spoiled biiatches

Honestly folks this is perfect timing. A winter stab now lifting out. Timing is such that we get in a favorable pattern perhaps with staying power just when you want it....to end November and start December.

Yeah, I would rather have it seasonable/a little above, for Novie and into the first week of December. Then BTW through April...

Of course I need a little cold for them to make snow, but seasonable is fine.

Honestly folks this is perfect timing. A winter stab now lifting out. Timing is such that we get in a favorable pattern perhaps with staying power just when you want it....to end November and start December.

Indeed--don't want it too cold, too snowy, too early. Bring it in when it'll really count.

Sunny 60 here today, going to feel like spring, too bad my little guy has uri and double pink eye, day 4 of either my wife or I staying home, brutality. How are things in Tolland? Why wouldn't Kevin buy a generator? Thankfully its warm the next two days for those without power.

Sunny 60 here today, going to feel like spring, too bad my little guy has uri and double pink eye, day 4 of either my wife or I staying home, brutality. How are things in Tolland? Why wouldn't Kevin buy a generator? Thankfully its warm the next two days for those without power.

The whole figuring out how go start it thing I think.

I think that is exactly what we want. I am on the road and soon out of the country. I return on Nov 10 without having had to live through this torch. On Nov 10 we will be looking at the pattern change inside 240. LC, whether you like him or not, has been talking for a couple of weeks about a pattern change for later November towards a cold pattern for the east. It seems models have hinted at this for the last week as well. Late Nov early Dec is ideal for a wintery pattern...we lay down a snow pack by late December, relax the pattern but do it at the coldest time of the year, and then start to party Mid Jan into Feb.

yea their houses wil be hot, better open the windows, actually probably warmer out side than in. Looks pretty chilly Friday bro.

Friday: Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 52. North wind between 7 and 15 mph.

Friday Night: Clear, with a low around 27. North wind between 5 and 8 mph.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Saturday Night: Clear, with a low around 28.

Archived