joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Crew Check In Thread

WeatherNC

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Longtime lurker here. I think y'all do a great job explaining what's going on and why. Most of the other weather forums (at Eastern and elsewhere on the web) don't seem to have as many knowledgeable posters as the Southeastern crew. They are certainly not as civil to each other as here. Maybe I'll even manage to post a few obs from here in Hawkins Co. to add to the other East TN posters.

OBS are very much welcome.. and needed!!

The SE folks have been strong for many years. Welcome and post often!!!!

Also, Good point SuperNET. Since your location is linked to weather underground, put it in as city, state ..

Longtime lurker here. I think y'all do a great job explaining what's going on and why. Most of the other weather forums (at Eastern and elsewhere on the web) don't seem to have as many knowledgeable posters as the Southeastern crew. They are certainly not as civil to each other as here. Maybe I'll even manage to post a few obs from here in Hawkins Co. to add to the other East TN posters.

Add Amos83 to the list of whereabouts unknown.

Burgertime! Thanks for leaving the light on for me I finally found my way.......... Good to see most of the crew is here, not sure what I would have done with my time this winter without reading all the feedback from the great SE Crew!!

And jumping up and down with Burger when the flakes start flying in CLT :thumbsup:

Shaggy is now checking in! After no internet for a week and then waiting to get on the board long enough to register and then waiting to get accepted I am now here and ready for something interesting to happen in the weather department. The weathers been a broken record here for 2 weeks now.

Checking in and representing the folks in northeast Tennessee. Glad to have found everybody again. Good or bad, ready to get winter 2010-2011 rolling!

You're not the only NE Tennesseean on here! Where are you located?

I was east tn weather on the old board, but it was already taken on the new one??? Anyways, I'm usually in Kingsport or Knoxville, but I roam a lot, hence the new name.

Burgertime! Thanks for leaving the light on for me I finally found my way.......... Good to see most of the crew is here, not sure what I would have done with my time this winter without reading all the feedback from the great SE Crew!!

And jumping up and down with Burger when the flakes start flying in CLT :thumbsup:

Awesome can't wait for that first chase!

I was east tn weather on the old board, but it was already taken on the new one??? Anyways, I'm usually in Kingsport or Knoxville, but I roam a lot, hence the new name.

I'm in Greeneville. Always good to see folks from East Tennessee on here.

Shaggy is now checking in! After no internet for a week and then waiting to get on the board long enough to register and then waiting to get accepted I am now here and ready for something interesting to happen in the weather department. The weathers been a broken record here for 2 weeks now.

Alright, I was wondering when you would get over here. Glad to see you made it.

Checking in and representing the folks in northeast Tennessee. Glad to have found everybody again. Good or bad, ready to get winter 2010-2011 rolling!

Hello my fellow Tennesseans :drunk:

Archived