Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Crew Check In Thread

WeatherNC

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here in Shelby, NC ready for winter!

welcome neighbor. Hard to believe our little county has 4 representatives on here now.

what about dan and ewall?

I've seen posts by both of them I think.

Checking in from Forest City,NC

Bring on Winter!

another 74 member.:snowman:

Anybody seen Snow Girl? And that obnoxious Joe? :) T

I asked about Snowgirl...no response yet. You mean Joel? (widre?) He's around. Think Joe is on vacation again.

What's up Southeast crew...unfortunately someone took my name (Dan) before I was able to get signed up so I'll be using the new name "Marion_NC_WX"...plus I thought it was time for a change anyway.

BTW, I will inform my buddy (foothillsweather) that we got a new home.

welcome neighbor. Hard to believe our little county has 4 representatives on here now.

I've seen posts by both of them I think.

another 74 member.:snowman:

I asked about Snowgirl...no response yet. You mean Joel? (widre?) He's around. Think Joe is on vacation again.

SnoJoe...I'd miss his always telling me how much more snow/sleet he has than me, lol. Tony

Happy Bday, by the way.

Don't know the story, but I see Vortmax or whatever he goes by now went on a rant and closed Eastern down. Once Ian left his duties as Administrator a few months ago, I knew something was up even though that could be unrelated to the site's demise. Sad to see the bad blood develop. :( Don't worry though, lilj4425 is here to save the day with his blue dancing thing in his avatar. :D BLOO Q KAZOO!!!!

Did Isohume or Stormsfury make it here? Those guys knowledge of meteorology is incredible and it would be great here.

Archived