joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Crew Check In Thread

WeatherNC

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was GreensboroWx on the other board and GreensboroWx here. Actually, I live in Summerfield, NC which is about 9mi NW of GSO in NW Guilford County.

I am a degreed Meteorologist with a BS from NC State '91. I work as an Air Quality forecaster in Winston-Salem.

Yes, I have asked for a Met tag on the previous boards twice with no success. Maybe they didn't believe me...I don't know. No biggie...I don't post much anyway. I enjoy reading/lurking, especially the long range forecasts from the pros....great insights!

I was GreensboroWx on the other board and GreensboroWx here. Actually, I live in Summerfield, NC which is about 9mi NW of GSO in NW Guilford County.

I am a degreed Meteorologist with a BS from NC State '91. I work as an Air Quality forecaster in Winston-Salem.

Yes, I have asked for a Met tag on the previous boards twice with no success. Maybe they didn't believe me...I don't know. No biggie...I don't post much anyway. I enjoy reading/lurking, especially the long range forecasts from the pros....great insights!

I know you're a met from the other board. Don't know why you haven't got your tag, but I'm sure its just an oversight. Enjoy your posts as well.

I assume WOW will handle this for ya.

Thanks for any input you choose to give here!!!

Long time lurker/weenie/hobbyist in East Tennessee that is sooooo glad I found out where all the cool kids went! I don't post here much because I basically know nothing, I just like to learn from other's posts. Here's to some unexpected big winter snows and an interesting tornado tracking spring.

I was wrijos3222 on the other site, and have lurked here to see what you guys have been talking about for the past couple weeks. I was looking for weather information, and hadn't been on the other site for months, and that was the day when Eastern went down.

A fresh site is good for us.

glad i found where everything went. was beginning to get a bit concerned...

was a relatively new member last winter ovver on eastern. did not post much...hope to make more time to do that here without being a pest...

i am in western mcdowell county, nc, about 3-4 miles from the escarpment. beautiful pleasant gardens near marion...

i actually just live about a mile or so from 'dan', as he was known back on eastern...

really do enjoy this bunch for weather of all kinds, but especially winter weather...i've learned so much.

thanks, and :hey everyone...

Archived