joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Crew Check In Thread

WeatherNC

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to post under the user name: "Magikal" on the old forum.

I thought that was you...lol Glad to see you made it :)

Hi everyone. My name is Jason Campbell and I used to post on Eastern as well and just found out about American. Love reading all of your posts and look forward to the winter season!

Welcome back Jason :)

Good Morning;

George in Columbia / Elgin, SC. AKA the worlds largest screwzone. :o)

It's nice to meet you George :) I'm suprised we have this many posters around the Columbia area...at least I will not be alone with my obs posting of 33 and rain

:whistle::lol:

This is Tim checking in. Some in N GA may know me as TP or TPWX. Locationwise I'm near dawsonWX and a couple minutes south of the square in Dahlonega sitting at about 1500 ft. I'm no meteorologist, just enjoy watching this stuff and got an ID so I could see the attachments. So I'll just stand by and be ready to give an obs or two as warranted. I'm also in Cocorahs.

Welcome man!!

This is Tim checking in. Some in N GA may know me as TP or TPWX. Locationwise I'm near dawsonWX and a couple minutes south of the square in Dahlonega sitting at about 1500 ft. I'm no meteorologist, just enjoy watching this stuff and got an ID so I could see the attachments. So I'll just stand by and be ready to give an obs or two as warranted. I'm also in Cocorahs.

Hello,

Was mainly a lurker over on Eastern for a few years. I like to get my "real" weather before I head off to work every trip right here. Im in Peachtree City, GA and I'm a pilot for Delta.

Absolutely LOVE the metro data which gets thrown around here. Long time closet weather weenie and took a bunch of metro classes in College so I can understand 80% of

what is talked about amongst the mets here.

I'm a lurker from Eastern who is only concerned with snow, well - maybe thunderstorms, hurricanes, tornadoes, too. But primarily only follow the forum when the threat of snow is impending. Appreciate all of the knowledgeabe discussion in the Southeastern forums and have grown to appreciate the variety of personalities.....

Welcome to all the new members! Welcome to the BEST collection of weather enthusiasts, weenies, and of course pro mets in any other region of any other forum. Feel free to lurk or join in the conversation. It's good to see that you all found your way over here. One thing that will help others when you are posting, please go into your profile and add your location. That way, when you talk or ask about your area, we'll know where your area is. :) Glad to have you here.

Archived