joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Crew Check In Thread

WeatherNC

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I have seen Matthew East and Alan Huffman around much. Maybe there just isn;t anything really to talk about now. I recall them posting about the model runs more at the old place.

What do you want them to say?

"Just wanted to hop on and say that there's still no chance of snow. Thanks."

Let there be a real threat (not some crappy, moisture-starved clipper with marginal boundary layer temps or some non-existant storm that was shown on day 10 but now it's day 6 and it's not there), and I can guarantee you they will post some thoughts. I doubt they have time to step away from their busy day and discuss non-events on a message board.

Hi ya'll! I signed up last year on the old board and was traumatized when I went to check in yesterday. Fortunately a hop, click, and google search later I ended up here. I lurked more than posted and learned a lot; hope to learn more this year. Great to see most folks have made their way over to the new board.

:google:

It's funny because it's true :(

Ya'll just need to adopt the Falcons for a while :) Make you feel better about things with a neighbor team in the S Bowl, lol.

Hi ya'll! I signed up last year on the old board and was traumatized when I went to check in yesterday. Fortunately a hop, click, and google search later I ended up here. I lurked more than posted and learned a lot; hope to learn more this year. Great to see most folks have made their way over to the new board.

:google:

Welcome! Glad you found it. At least post your obs. this year :) Tony

NC_CHUCKY_CHEESE->CHUCK

Mostly an observer due to lack of real skilled knowledge, but have seen these things happen in astronomical society, college group, and several church scenarios. I work in computers and view this as something similar to where a geek rebuilds his hard drive due to accumulating so much junk thru the years, performance gets sluggish, and it's time for a new start. Great seeing the new board up so fast with som many of the keystones I have come to admire on the old board. Only thing left to say is "BRING ON THE SNOW!!!" :D

Some of it was pretty much was a load of crap. I have always been a big supporter of his, probably the biggest, but his behavior in recent weeks were deplorable and totally unprofessional in my view. Randy and company have done a good job explaining what really happened but you are asking the same question we have been asking for years.

But it's a new day, it's time to move on, and everyone is on the same page. Everything and everyone that made eastern great is here and brian, john, randy, etc deserve a huge amount of credit. They were in large part why eastern succeeded and once again they have proven why.

It's great to see everyone here, I feel like the southeastern crew is pretty much like a family, I've known some here for close to 10 years, and if it was all lost and I couldn't hear everyone's thoughts and interact with all of you, it really and truly would have hurt me personally because you guys are the best.

Finally found it, myself, finally arrowheadsmiley.png.

Been wondering what in the world was up for the last few weeks. Getting into winter weather season and I was dropping in over at eastern to see what was up, and no dice. Finally decided to google this morning (what a novel idea, etc) and found american thumbsupsmileyanim.gif.

Archived