• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Crew Check In Thread

WeatherNC

My God, you can't even talk about the weather.......THE WEATHER...... without a bunch of drama. Really?:rolleyes: I'm going start my own board, it'll be called " Northern Yancey County WX" . I'll be the sole Admin, Mod, and poster. No drama, just serious discussion about northern Yancey weather. I'll let you know when it's up and running.

It is nice to see the SE crew still intact though. Here's to a great winter season. :drunk:

Yeah, and I bet your site will report more snow than anyone in the world, too :) Well, my friend you will be getting a real fight from Tonyland this winter. Big sleets acoming!

Did you think to get me some boulder opal rough while in Oz? T

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Folks, I'm Back for another year of winter weather. I want to thank you folks for the good info from last year and hope we have a Great year this year. I'm here thanks yo Powerstroke for letting me move over here withy the rest of you good folks.

Ray

Nashville_wx back for another winter!

Sup man.

Welcome to Americanwx.

Post often as you can!!!

Mark

Jimmy K here, second time caller, reader for a week or so. :)

I'm here thanks to a tweet from strongwxnc and a nudge in the sports forum from Carver's Gap.

I'm on twitter, posting constantly about weather and stuff. I'll put this in my signature shortly, here it is until then: @jimmyk97

First Wright, then Eastern, and now American.

Here's to a banner year!

Tarheelwx

Funny... but i just realized that these big migrations have occured following a big winter season...

WWBB to Eastern following 02-03

Eastern to American following 09-10

Archived