Newest Member
    bowsunski
Dog days continue, summer days those summer nights

Ginx snewx

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are you?

When we go up we usually head up River Rd from the Turnpike. It avoids the 302 traffic into the Windham strip. 302 can be a bear during peak season and should be avoided.

I live off 26 in gray very close to the new gloucester line. Makes sense u wouldnt go past me going to bridgeton

Great, Scott!

Thanks Mike. Yeah, that yellowish tinge to the sky eventually made the whole area turn that color. There were some great photo ops this evening.

The telephone pole in the background of the second pic was the one that got hit by lightning on June9th. It got replaced.

Cool and wet FTW!

Today

sctfg.jpg

Patchy

Fog

Hi 73 °FTonight

nbknfg.jpg

Patchy

Fog

Lo 52 °FFriday

sctfg.jpg

Patchy

Fog

Hi 75 °FFriday

Night

nbknfg.jpg

Patchy

Fog

Lo 53 °FSaturday

sctfg.jpg

Patchy

Fog

Hi 78 °FSaturday

Night

nshra30.jpg

Chance

Showers

Lo 62 °FSunday

shra60.jpg

Heavy

Rain

Hi 71 °FSunday

Night

nshra70.jpg

Heavy

Rain

Lo 62 °FMonday

shra50.jpg

Chance

Showers

Hi 72 °F

Cool and wet FTW!

Today

sctfg.jpg

Patchy

Fog

Hi 73 °FTonight

nbknfg.jpg

Patchy

Fog

Lo 52 °FFriday

sctfg.jpg

Patchy

Fog

Hi 75 °FFriday

Night

nbknfg.jpg

Patchy

Fog

Lo 53 °FSaturday

sctfg.jpg

Patchy

Fog

Hi 78 °FSaturday

Night

nshra30.jpg

Chance

Showers

Lo 62 °FSunday

shra60.jpg

Heavy

Rain

Hi 71 °FSunday

Night

nshra70.jpg

Heavy

Rain

Lo 62 °FMonday

shra50.jpg

Chance

Showers

Hi 72 °F

You're 2-3 degrees above normal for the month of August so far..Humid doesn't equal cool

Looks like some folks had a great show yesterday evening. We landed at BDL around 5:45 and were driving east on the Pike and Rte 32 for a bit. Great looking flattened anvil to the east. It had rained in Palmer, Ware, etc and the fog wafting over the hills looked beautiful. Much better than the flat scrubs of central and eastern Florida.

I went 11 days without the internet (for the most part)... man it was tough. Got some nice pics of some thunderstorms and clouds for Wiz that I can post after I upload them.

To wake up with temps in the mid 50's and cerulean skies, highs in the mid 70s is great

Looks like some folks had a great show yesterday evening. We landed at BDL around 5:45 and were driving east on the Pike and Rte 32 for a bit. Great looking flattened anvil to the east. It had rained in Palmer, Ware, etc and the fog wafting over the hills looked beautiful. Much better than the flat scrubs of central and eastern Florida.

I went 11 days without the internet (for the most part)... man it was tough. Got some nice pics of some thunderstorms and clouds for Wiz that I can post after I upload them.

To wake up with temps in the mid 50's and cerulean skies, highs in the mid 70s is great

Welcome back! How was everything?

Welcome back! How was everything?

Awesome in the World...very hot...averaged 95/75 for the most part. I was not bothered by the heat most of the time, but sweated like crazy. We had lots of great experiences. Once we left Disney and went to Daytona it was kinda sad. The area was largely strip malls and roads and condos. I had been there several times before but it is not my cup of tea. The 8-10 it was pretty cloudy and rainy which was good for mitigating the heat.

Hotel was amazing, the parks were great, my family loved it. Probably can't go again for 2 years ($$$) but a super time.

Here is the storm that rolled through one evening as we were awaiting a boat back to the hotel (and our balcony view):

Archived