joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dog days continue, summer days those summer nights

Ginx snewx

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my observation. Here in the Boston area the leaves look tired. Seed pods (that we used to put on our noses as kids) are turning brown and red. That's the first sign. Wx will be no jacket 24/7 here for a few more weeks and I expect we'll have one more torch. But mid 90s are probably done. We're driving to a big family reunion in SW MI....leaving Wednesday. Expecting pleasantly warm temps but nothing outlandish.

Jerry,

I'm not sure which route you're taking, but if you're driving through Cleveland I highly recommend the Rock and Roll Hall of Hame. I'm not a music guy, but I do have an appreciation for history and Americana and I highly recommend it.

Jerry,

I'm not sure which route you're taking, but if you're driving through Cleveland I highly recommend the Rock and Roll Hall of Hame. I'm not a music guy, but I do have an appreciation for history and Americana and I highly recommend it.

Cleveland and the Rock and Roll HOF is on the agenda. My daughter's bday when we arrive and staying at the Ritz for a night.

Archived