e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
SC/NC/TN/VA Clipper Storm Obs

phil882

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

temps down to 32 and with the sun going down that should change. I have picked up a dusting here on the north side by the airport.

dusting here on the grass, road and driveway are wet... Mulched beds and elevated surfaces, are close to half an inch, and it is still coming down at an accumulated clip, yard is white btw! :thumbsup:

Started Snowing in Lee County at about 2:30 it came down pretty hard for a little while then changed to sleet then rain. Then it stopped for a while and had small amounts of rain on and off. Jut a few min. ago I went out and it was sleeting really hard. now it seems as though it has changed back to rain again. It was really nice to see the snow this early in the season and so close to Christmas. My little girls loved it while it lasted running all around in it and trying to catch it in thier mouths. I love looking at all the pics from the people north and west that are cashing in keep em coming. Hopefully this is a sign of a great start to a Snowy Winter!!!! Im ready for another January 2000 type event!!! Bring it!!!!:scooter:

Snow Girl :snowman: :snowman: :snowman:

Started snowing here around 2:00. Was mixed with some sleet first but quickly changed to all snow. And it is stil snowing! The roads in my neighborhood started to get covered about 45 minutes ago. My son and I took a walk in the neighborhood and it was awesome seeing the Christmas lights with the snow falling. This is fantastic! And my Heels won today, too!

Still dendrites here in Greenville, one would argue that they are not plump, but not IP by my trained eye. > 1/2" on the SN board and car using the finger stick method, grass is white with a crunch as I was walking out to the board. Mulched beds look to be close to an inch,maybe over, as they were the first to show accumulations and are the best unofficial measurement on what has reached the ground. :guitar:

18z GFS ens mean

18zgfsensemblep12012.gif

This inbound band will likely coincide with the heaviest axis in ENC...

Had close to 2 hours of heavy-moderate snow. Covered everything up good but roads,sidewalks. Then drizzle since 4;00. Got some snow around, but lost alot thanks to warm ground/drizzle. I'm estatic with how things turned out today. DITTOS TO THE NAM and other high res models. Timing was everything and northern coastal plain should do well this evening with sun down. Hopefully the column up top can stay saturated for a while for you guys. Be awesome if Greenville Rocky Mount can get a lollipop and reach their annual snowfall average on the 4th day of winter.

Going forward it's upslope time and pretty stout Cold. This has only made me more thirsty for the next chase/threat. Could snow all 90 days of winter and It would never grow old.

Still dendrites here in Greenville, one would argue that they are not plump, but not IP by my trained eye. > 1/2" on the SN board and car using the finger stick method, grass is white with a crunch as I was walking out to the board. Mulched beds look to be close to an inch,maybe over, as they were the first to show accumulations and are the best unofficial measurement on what has reached the ground. :guitar:

18z GFS ens mean

18zgfsensemblep12012.gif

i have a hard time believing this will intensify or rejuvenate once off the coast like that

Archived