northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
SNE Countdown to Summer. 5/25-5/31 Obs Disco Inferno

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I think it's a little aggressive with the cold (although cstl NH and ne mass may be chilly today) but I just mean it has it featured pretty well right now. They always find a way to sneak down that's for sure. Ray loves them in more ways than one.

Yeah...it definitely had the right idea of getting the boundary through here. I just hope it doesn't end up a dreary overcast afternoon. I have an early fam Memorial Day party to go to later. 65F and low overcast would be a kick in the 'nads.

Yeah...it definitely had the right idea of getting the boundary through here. I just hope it doesn't end up a dreary overcast afternoon. I have an early fam Memorial Day party to go to later. 65F and low overcast would be a kick in the 'nads.

How's that traffic been the last few days? The annual summer migration of us m*ssholes, to the Lakes Region. I'll be up that way beginning of July and probably a few more times this summer.

Ugly low clouds, froggy here down in SECT 66/66, lots of people heading to Misquamicut, they will not be happy unless they are in the bar at Paddys.Ryan next time you go to Paddys let me know I will buy you a couple.

I was thinking of bringing my girlfriend down tomorrow, think it'll be LOADED? I'm also not 21, but she is :rolleyes:

How's that traffic been the last few days? The annual summer migration of us m*ssholes, to the Lakes Region. I'll be up that way beginning of July and probably a few more times this summer.

Yesterday afternoon was horrible on 93N as I was driving home from CON. 90% of the plates were MA/CT/RI. Even Thursday afternoon was a bit hectic.

Bike week is in a couple of weeks. That's another whole type of "fun".

Yesterday afternoon was horrible on 93N as I was driving home from CON. 90% of the plates were MA/CT/RI. Even Thursday afternoon was a bit hectic.

Bike week is in a couple of weeks. That's another whole type of "fun".

LOL, yeah Laconia gets the finest people during that time.

Hazy sunny day here. Nice low of 57, but certainly into the low/mid 70's now.

I'm finally going to attempt to till the garden today and plant some squash, pumpkins and four tomato plants I bought. Not up to Nate's level...but a little something.

It's sprinkling here now. Torch phail again.

65/65 - Earlier brightening and improving visibilities have reversed. The fog has thickened and visibilities are back down between 1/2 and 1/4 mile. Fog extends inland about a mile from the water the low clouds inland about 2 miles. Lots of disappointed looks on the folks driving into town for a beach day...

Cloudy in Dorchester now, so that stuff might move into your hood. Hopefully it just dissolves as it moves west.

It's moved back in. In and out low clouds. We'll probably have to wait until mid/late afternoon to scour out the marine layer but temps are comfortable enough.

Archived