amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
SNE Countdown to Summer. 5/25-5/31 Obs Disco Inferno

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't agree with you more... we all have our own thoughts on what "Gods Country" is... and to me - its the beaches of S RI... However... today is not one of S RI's finest... murky, low clouds, and fog all day. High was 65.

If the Berkshire is GC then SRI is the pearly gates, nothing better for the soul,body and mind then salt, sand, salt water and sun. The minerals of a frothing ocean are better than the best spas in the world, peace tranquility and g- strings what more can a man ask for, not to mention stripers are running fast and thick. One guess where my Memorial Weekend will be spent.

this i agree with. the 60-70 range is annoying but the 70+ days, which thankfully aren't all that common around here, are the ones where you just don't want to leave the A/C...immediate swamp.

What is our average for number of 70 degree dewpoint days?? Last year it seems like we had over 40. My guess is the average is 25+.

Peru 77, Chester Hill 77, 2k 76, here 78, Steve's site runs a little warm on afternoon readings. Keep telling yourself it's just as cool on the valley floor Scoob. It'll help get you through the dog days.

The Pit topped at 76.5/ yesterday. Comfrotable breeze though made it feel cooler.. Had a storm pass in the viciintiyt last nighit (Jay--got your text). Some lightning and distant thunder but not enough to keep me awake. Ground wet this morning, but the rain wasn't measurable.

Meanwhile, we'll be making our first run toward 80 today. Hopefully will fall short. and get a little storminess.

57.5/56

The Pit topped at 76.5/ yesterday. Comfrotable breeze though made it feel cooler.. Had a storm pass in the viciintiyt last nighit (Jay--got your text). Some lightning and distant thunder but not enough to keep me awake. Ground wet this morning, but the rain wasn't measurable.

Meanwhile, we'll be making our first run toward 80 today. Hopefully will fall short. and get a little storminess.

57.5/56

53/53, It must have rained during the night here as well. There was a complex of storms off tothe SW when I turned in but if they rolled through it wasn't enough to wake me from my dreams of snow. The lawn is growing out of control.

53/53, It must have rained during the night here as well. There was a complex of storms off tothe SW when I turned in but if they rolled through it wasn't enough to wake me from my dreams of snow. The lawn is growing out of control.

Interesting you had one to the SW. The one I had was to the NE. If it was the same one, it must have had a pretty good eastern motion!

Interesting you had one to the SW. The one I had was to the NE. If it was the same one, it must have had a pretty good eastern motion!

The ones I'm speaking of were in the Catskills. I turned in early though. Looks like some typical early summer warmth for the holiday weeekend then some cool dry air coming in later in the week. Nothing too bad.

mostly sunny skies

another perfect day, 7-10 more incoming after today............perfect beach weekend, life could not be better, I hope everyone has a healthy and safe Memorial Day Weekend! THank you to all those that are or have served protecting our freedoms and way of life. God Bless America, beer, babes and bacci.......get and enjoy a perfect holiday weekend sne!:sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

It got very windy here when that line of storms came through around 10:30 PM to 12:00 AM and I lost power for five hours..... But there were no severe storms here. The wind cooled the house off real nicely so it was a lovely sleeping night.

The ones I'm speaking of were in the Catskills. I turned in early though. Looks like some typical early summer warmth for the holiday weeekend then some cool dry air coming in later in the week. Nothing too bad.

Enjoy the humidity today folks...

Rutland, MA mesosite with a td of 68F (most others around it are 64-66 though). SWAAAAAMMMPPPPAAAAZZZZZZ! :gun_bandana:

68/66

Put one of the air conditioners in this morning just as a precaution. We usually stay a few degrees cooler here but nothing like you 1000' folks.

Had a few rumbles last night around midnight.

Tuesday is tougher because the coldfront is more aggressive. It could be upper 80s or something.

It wouldn't shock me if all this comes into shorter terms and verifies more with the original plans. This kinda airs like the winter where the models see something, then fumble around with all kinds of plausible permutations that muck up the original vision ... about half the time the original vision comes to pass.

It's just that it's more usual that when a +2 or +3SD ridge erupts that is this massive, the models will attempt to dismantle too quickly. It's not that the ridge its self can't be dismantled, but the synoptic evolution that lead to its creation is usually slower to demise - so the ridge persist longer accordingly. eh, well see.

Archived