joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Countdown to Summer. 5/25-5/31 Obs Disco Inferno

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful morning....humidity is greatly reduced, bright sun. Easy flight to MEM connection but MEM-MCI has me worried today. Back in time for dinner Friday night if I can avoid delays (increased chance going into a holiday weekend it seems...).

Last night was a bona fide summer night. Young scantifly clad ladies were a feast to the eyes.

64 degrees

cobalt blue skies

wall to wall sunshine today and for the next 7-10 days with HEAT gradually building in. SNESSS has arrived, lets hope for some 90s to near 100 next week! Memorial day beach party is on...........beer, bacci, brauts. and scantilly clad co-eds, milfs and of course Jr Cougars.

Its summertime baby get your ass outside and enjoy life!

I love everyone embracing the torch. We've got just about all posters now enhjoying the heat and humidity that is coming. Only Mrg and GAY are left. We'll get them too

I'll take a dry 70 here, Kevin. Keep anything warmer and all humidity away.

The rains have really allowed the areas I've seeded to blossom. I knew there'd be a payoff.

62.9/57

I love everyone embracing the torch. We've got just about all posters now enhjoying the heat and humidity that is coming. Only Mrg and GAY are left. We'll get them too

What days are really going to be a torch? Friday?

BOX has me at 81, which for Memorial Day weekend does not sound too bad...

Humidity? meh.... yesterdays dews got to the mid 60s (64 imby) and the next few days other than Friday don't look like they will even hit that.

Beauty of a day today. Even Ray will like today

64 degrees

cobalt blue skies

wall to wall sunshine today and for the next 7-10 days with HEAT gradually building in. SNESSS has arrived, lets hope for some 90s to near 100 next week! Memorial day beach party is on...........beer, bacci, brauts. and scantilly clad co-eds, milfs and of course Jr Cougars.

Its summertime baby get your ass outside and enjoy life!

What is/are "bacci"?

Do you mean bocce? Perfect weather for baseball, getting the snowblower put away (jk, did that a few weeks ago), grillin'

Remember the wave the Euro had on the front for today with east winds and tenps in the 50's and so many folks were buying it, and worrying today and tomorrow would be awful. Then it had the ULL to our SW for next week..intead we have a heat wave coming.

Glass half full..not half empty

That was days ago. I'll still seabreeze, but the worry was the front lying nearby with an overrunning scenario. Luckily torch is pushed well south for now.

Remember the wave the Euro had on the front for today with east winds and tenps in the 50's and so many folks were buying it, and worrying today and tomorrow would be awful. Then it had the ULL to our SW for next week..intead we have a heat wave coming.

Glass half full..not half empty

it wasn't just the euro. the nam, gfs and cmc all had that wave.

two days ago, the nam looked brutal for today.

Even on Monday there was alot of worry of clouds..onshore flow and cool temps.

Ryan had been calling for 75-80 and sunny since Saturday

LOL...well the worry wasn't CT i don't think. i think i made specific reference to ORH/PVD/BOS SE MA or something like that. thankfully it was overdone. scooter and i talked about how it might have been feedback related...but even if it had been, there were hints that the low level flow would be NE and a bit moisture-loaded. given the recent pattern, imo, it made sense.

LOL...well the worry wasn't CT i don't think. i think i made specific reference to ORH/PVD/BOS SE MA or something like that. thankfully it was overdone. scooter and i talked about how it might have been feedback related...but even if it had been, there were hints that the low level flow would be NE and a bit moisture-loaded. given the recent pattern, imo, it made sense.

Man I wish I had today off. This is just outstanding. I had the sunglasses going on the way in today which hasn't happened in weeks it seems.

Well for your guys sakes out east I am so thankful it ended up like this. The board was getting ugly lol

AFTER A NUMBER OF DAYS WITH UNUSUALLY POOR CONTINUITY AND SPREAD

IN THE MEDIUM RANGE GUIDANCE... 00Z/06Z MODELS AND 00Z GEFS/12Z

ECMWF ENSEMBLE MEANS OFFER ENOUGH AGREEMENT TO PROVIDE A MODEST

INCREASE IN FORECAST CONFIDENCE DESPITE THE RECURVATURE OF TYPHOON

SONGDA/04W INTO THE WESTERLIES OF THE WESTERN PACIFIC MID TO LATE

PERIOD.

Interesting... I don't believe a massive latent heat flux into higher latitudes will have the same planetary wave response in summer compared to winter, but it will be interesting to register if a detectable variance occurs and what that will be.

Archived