• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Countdown to Summer. 5/25-5/31 Obs Disco Inferno

HoarfrostHubb

Interestingly it isn't arriving very cool however... I have seen these lop 20F off a balmy day but this time, the recession goes from warm to tepid. Just wonderful outside for evening plans out of doors.

By the way Scott - the 18z NAM seemed to back off the BD a tad, though still evidence near the MA/NH border. One thing about the 12z and 18z that really sticks out for me is the Golfer zapping garden variety QPF layout - should be some interesting air-mass thunder perhaps assisted by frontalysis offering some weak llv convergence.

Classic.

72.7/58

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interestingly it isn't arriving very cool however... I have seen these lop 20F off a balmy day but this time, the recession goes from warm to tepid. Just wonderful outside for evening plans out of doors.

By the way Scott - the 18z NAM seemed to back off the BD a tad, though still evidence near the MA/NH border. One thing about the 12z and 18z that really sticks out for me is the Golfer zapping garden variety QPF layout - should be some interesting air-mass thunder perhaps assisted by frontalysis offering some weak llv convergence.

Yeah I was thinking it may be a little too aggressive, but I've been fooled before. A Right Whale's blowhole can force a backdoor into northeast mass.

Where were the widespread 80's? South Carolina?

BDL hit 82F so he considers it widespread 80s for all. :lol:

His house didn't even crack 80. The valley got into the 80s, but that was about it today as even the CP of E MA didn't reach that save an isolated spot or two. Next week it the potential for a real torch. Today was just really nice seasonably warm weather.

His house didn't even crack 80. The valley got into the 80s, but that was about it today as even the CP of E MA didn't reach that save an isolated spot or two. Next week it the potential for a real torch. Today was just really nice seasonably warm weather.

The concrete bowl that is KFIT hit 80.1

2 straight days in the 80s there...

Perfect out for May.

The concrete bowl that is KFIT hit 80.1

2 straight days in the 80s there...

Perfect out for May.

Yeah they are the BDL of this area...and ASH is for the NE MA/SE NH coastal plain...ASH hit 79.9F on their ASOS. BED to OWD back to our area though was mostly in the mid to upper 70s.

LOL, TORCH!! One of these days we'll get a real torch and he'll be crowing that he's clairvoyant.

Your lowest forecast high for the next 7 days is 78...you average 70-71 this time of year...that means every single day for the next week will be 8F or more above average.

TORCH!!!

barely a torch... Memorial Day would be a torch in my book...

On the other hand if the euro holds true and we get 90's that would def. be a torch for a few days

Your lowest forecast high for the next 7 days is 78...you average 70-71 this time of year...that means every single day for the next week will be 8F or more above average.

TORCH!!!

70's simply isn't very impressive when it comes to heat. You're not old enough to have lived through many heatwaves so you can't be faulted for not recognizing a true torch.

Beautiful day up north once the upslope clouds cleared around noon... only puffy fair weather clouds all afternoon originating over Mansfield and moving over the village.

High at the house was 69.7F with afternoon dew points as low as 46F under a light NNW breeze. Perfect and no torch!

Highest forecast high temp on my point 'n click over the next 7 days is 81F... hopefully we can get to that 81F and check off the first 80+ reading of the warm season.

Down to 57F already, heading to the 40s, with a nice breeze rolling through the open windows. Awesome May day.

Yeah they are the BDL of this area...and ASH is for the NE MA/SE NH coastal plain...ASH hit 79.9F on their ASOS. BED to OWD back to our area though was mostly in the mid to upper 70s.

80F for CON, MHT, ASH...76F here. Still waiting for my first 80s although they don't appear to be too far away.

70's simply isn't very impressive when it comes to heat. You're not old enough to have lived through many heatwaves so you can't be faulted for not recognizing a true torch.

lol. Well its all relative anyway. Its a warm stretch but whether its a "torch" or not is subjective.

65/58 with a breeze from a high of 80...nice.

Archived