amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
SNE Countdown to Summer. 5/25-5/31 Obs Disco Inferno

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldn't shock me if all this comes into shorter terms and verifies more with the original plans. This kinda airs like the winter where the models see something, then fumble around with all kinds of plausible permutations that muck up the original vision ... about half the time the original vision comes to pass.

It's just that it's more usual that when a +2 or +3SD ridge erupts that is this massive, the models will attempt to dismantle too quickly. It's not that the ridge its self can't be dismantled, but the synoptic evolution that lead to its creation is usually slower to demise - so the ridge persist longer accordingly. eh, well see.

Yeah that reminds me of last year when fropas cooled me to 87F thanks to that pig ridge. arrowheadsmiley.png

Really? I just took a walk out to check on my grass (whoever said watching grass grow is boring hasn't led my life--lol). Felt fine.

For sleeping I prefer it cool and crisp. 66TD is not conducive to getting a restful sleep. Civilized folks in CT know this. :arrowhead:

I will probably run the AC once I put them in the windows later today. :yikes:

For sleeping I prefer it cool and crisp. 66TD is not conducive to getting a restful sleep. Civilized folks in CT know this. :arrowhead:

I will probably run the AC once I put them in the windows later today. :yikes:

This is why you put them in when it's cool out..so you're not left to do it when the room is 85/70 with sweat pouring off your forehead

It's mind-boggling to me why one would bother running an AC at 75 degrees. It's not like it's hot or anything. Every room at the Pit has 4 or 6 windows (plus drafts! lol). Keeps it very comfortable.

It cooled into the lower 60s which helped last night...but I just don't like that sticky feeling. It's all subjective anyways.

This is why you put them in when it's cool out..so you're not left to do it when the room is 85/70 with sweat pouring off your forehead

Well, my forehead is pretty normal sized...

Not like it's really hot out today. Pretty warm and muggy. I can install them in under a half hour if the kids are not bothering me (and scary hornets don't fly in).

During the day we basically leave them off anyway if we are not at home...

Another gem!

east breeze........mother natures air conditioning continues to provide unbelievable weather across coastal eastern fairfield cty, worked up in North Stamford earlier today and the temp was 80+ easily.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!!

Archived