Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb 25 Obs/disco

CoastalWx

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good afternoon New Englanders!

Popping in from the Philly region to ask a driving question, since I really haven't been following tomorrow'a big rainstorm down here.

However, I (and my band) have to play in Killington tomorrow night, with a sound check at 3:30. What am I looking at here?

mainly rain for most of your drive...VT/MA border looks to the be the flip-last leg of the trip dicey

Good afternoon New Englanders!

Popping in from the Philly region to ask a driving question, since I really haven't been following tomorrow'a big rainstorm down here.

However, I (and my band) have to play in Killington tomorrow night, with a sound check at 3:30. What am I looking at here?

enjoy.

A chance of snow showers and freezing drizzle before 1am, then snow showers. Low around 27. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Snow before 10am, then snow, possibly mixed with rain and sleet between 10am and 4pm, then snow after 4pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Areas of blowing snow after 4pm. High near 34. North wind between 6 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.

Archived