12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 26-27 Storm Disco/Obs II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is definitely the best winter of my life... I have never seen my town look like this. 8"+ falling on a 14" snowpack. Huge snowbacks lining the roads. Roads already covered again. Second time this year I've had thundersnow.. only ever had it twice before that. I can't remember ever having a significant storm falling on a significant snowpack here before.

This is definitely the best winter of my life... I have never seen my town look like this. 8"+ falling on a 14" snowpack. Huge snowbacks lining the roads. Roads already covered again. Second time this year I've had thundersnow.. only ever had it twice before that.

95-96 has a special place in my heart but this one is quickly catching up.

If we get another KU this winter it will seal the deal for me.

I did and I was just trying to explain why that was the case, but I guess it bothered some....we should be good, shortly....watch for that subsidence to resurface, though.

I had a feeling it wasn't the same horrible screwhole situation like we had for you earlier this year... For whatever reason you were last to fill in.

More of God playing games with your mind.

Still think you get ****showed later on. I'm staying up. Might have to dip into beverages like some other prestigious members here to add to the undeniable entertainment.

Archived