joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 15 clipper/redeveloper

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me about it.  At least I don't have to lose any sleep worrying about which side of the line I'll be on at the Pit.  I have more confidence up here in Bartlett of seeing a few inches.

I would drive down to Bos, Walk out on the 3rd level of the tobin and take a swan dive if this solution verified, 50 miles you go from .75" to 1.50"

Away from comp... Seems like lingers slightly longer...? Can someone comment on that and possible changes with interaction w ULL over Quebec?

But regardless, holy fook. 40 miles and a little slowdown away from a Boston top 10?

That s/w over NY state was closer in interaction...kind of like the GFS.

Well forcast for Amherst NH is 50 percent chance of snow 1-3 inches possible. Though listening to the board wouldn't be surprised to have nothing due to tight gradient like what happened in Jan. Good luck EMA amd ME you guys deserve it. Hope the cape gets burried along with Boston especially after this last storm where you guys got way to much rain for a snowstorm. GOOD LUCK!

RGEM for that track seems pretty skimpy with qpf...about the same as 18z despite a track nearly over the bm.

Having trouble getting that final nudge west here at 00z....SREFs were ridiculous but we have stalled on the first 2 models of the 00z run...NAM came a pinch west, so I guess not a total flat line.

Archived