joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Late August Discussion, banter, obs

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, we are planning a trip for Sept when the crowds leave.

September is the best month. I normally only plan little trips in September in case of a tropical thing.

This year I have way too many weddings so I'm really not doing much of anything in the fall unfortunately.

September is the best month. I normally only plan little trips in September in case of a tropical thing.

This year I have way too many weddings so I'm really not doing much of anything in the fall unfortunately.

Yea what the hell is up with the wedding boom, we have 5 scheduled in Oct Nov at work?

Yea what the hell is up with the wedding boom, we have 5 scheduled in Oct Nov at work?

It's my brother's too in October so I actually have stuff to do for that one besides raid the open bar. Stag in September... a bunch of family coming in from out of town prior to the wedding etc. 2 other friends in October/November too.

Yup... best man... lucky me. I speak in public a lot so I'm not really nervous about it... especially after several libations and being able to boomroast him for about 5 minutes lol.

Nice. Yeah that's a good role for you. Weddings are a blast. I have a big one at the end of September up in Newburyport as well.

Archived