Newest Member
    joxey
'10-'11 Total to date

weatherMA

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ASH is worse than I thought.

Well you got screwed on Boxing Day. NNE ended up cashing in. I think LEB and points north ended up near 20". I got in on a nice late morning band on the 27th that doubled my total from overnight.

Last week I got into the deform band. Again...just lucky.

Today was just one of those SWFE deals.

And none of these totals were measured in the grass either. :bike:

Well you got screwed on Boxing Day. NNE ended up cashing in. I think LEB and points north ended up near 20". I got in on a nice late morning band on the 27th that doubled my total from overnight.

Last week I got into the deform band. Again...just lucky.

Today was just one of those SWFE deals.

And none of these totals were measured in the grass either. :bike:

:lmao:

6.5'' on the Friday when I had 4'' and 3.3'' on Saturday when I didn't even come close to an inch.

Lol..that seems awfully high especially the Friday total. Here's a loop from the Saturday event.

http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu/current/mcview.phtml?prod=usrad&java=script&mode=archive&frames=30&interval=30&year=2011&month=1&day=8&hour=13&minute=25

Lol..that seems awfully high especially the Friday total. Here's a loop from the Saturday event.

http://mesonet.agron...ur=13&minute=25

perhaps BDL got a few inches from the Saturday event...hard to tell...I know I didn't get more than 1/2''. Friday total seems way overblown...they couldn't of had any more than 4''.

49.25" - North Cumberland, RI (The NWS guy in Woonsocket has about 47-48 too)

Three Biggest Storms -

Boxing Day Blizzard - 15"

Blizzard of 2011 - 22.5"

Today - 2.75"

I guess I'm doing Really well going by everyone else, yet everyone in southern CT got 40"+ in 5 days last week soooooooo......

can you lay that out?

I was only thinking about 40-41" in Woonsocket..

2" November snowfall?

13" Boxing Day

2.5" Friday through Sunday for NORLUN event

18" January 12

4.5" January 18

Am I missing something in there?

can you lay that out?

I was only thinking about 40-41" in Woonsocket..

2" November snowfall?

13" Boxing Day

2.5" Friday through Sunday for NORLUN event

18" January 12

4.5" January 18

Am I missing something in there?

Dec 21-23 storm that got the Cape hit the rest of the area with a few inches as it backed far enough west, though definitely not 7-9" more. Difference might be in the Jan 12 bomb...I think Woonsocket might have reported over 20" in that.

Dec 21-23 storm that got the Cape hit the rest of the area with a few inches as it backed far enough west, though definitely not 7-9" more. Difference might be in the Jan 12 bomb...I think Woonsocket might have reported over 20" in that.

ahh right okay...so maybe a few more inches than the 40-41 I was thinking.

perhaps BDL got a few inches from the Saturday event...hard to tell...I know I didn't get more than 1/2''. Friday total seems way overblown...they couldn't of had any more than 4''.

The legit total for BDLas far as i am concerned is under 40 inches....they have easily overmeasured by a foot plus

In Springfield I have 31 inches for the season so far..normal is 50 inches for entire season. Last season 22 inches entire season 09-10. I too measure depth after a storm so realistically could be closer to 34 or 35 inches but I am just not comfortable yet doing six hour segments.

Archived