joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
My First HECS on the Boards.....

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Persistent snow...mdt to heavy through the morning and light to mdt in the afternoon tomorrow. Don't sell this short.....the big ones get VERY big from adding 6+ inches of high ratio snow as the storm slowly churns and deformation bands don't move much.

I jumped from 18" to 25" in the final1.5 hrs of Jan 2005 from the wrap around.

It's going to be close right on the water for KBOS for a few hours. Literally on the line..lol. Your slight interior local could be big. Keep those winds north baby!! heavy heavy ageo flow.

Scott what are your thoughts for this weenie down in the Scituate/Marshfield area? Sorry for the IMBY question but seems like this area is shaping up to be the battle zone at some point in the storm, either way should be fun I am curious to see what comes of the tides around here.

Do you think I'm being too pessimistic for SE MA? Plymouth? I see it warming on those maps, but also its close. Thing is with that track it RAINS here.

PYM always is close but I think if I were forecasting, I'd lay out 6-12 but some taint. SE of there amts should drop precipitously but PYM is in a funny geography and I've noticed that they often do better than expected in snow events that are close mixers.

man the new NAM has me even more pumped for my first SNE snowstorm.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif i'm chuckin them everywhereSnowman.gifhotdog.gif

Welcome to NH, enjoy 15'' or more of high-ratio fluff. I'm hoping I can get close to 18-20'' if the ratios are high enough, though won't need ratios if the NAM is right.

Archived