joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
My First HECS on the Boards.....

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott what are your thoughts for this weenie down in the Scituate/Marshfield area? Sorry for the IMBY question but seems like this area is shaping up to be the battle zone at some point in the storm, either way should be fun I am curious to see what comes of the tides around here.

Well I think you go over to rain for a while. Maybe sometime late evening or overnight into predawn. You'll flip back to snow at that point. Maybe a 4-8 deal or 5-10?? 10 miles will probably make a huge difference. If this goes even 15 miles more east, than that will help.

Well I think you go over to rain for a while. Maybe sometime late evening or overnight into predawn. You'll flip back to snow at that point. Maybe a 4-8 deal or 5-10?? 10 miles will probably make a huge difference. If this goes even 15 miles more east, than that will help.

Not sure 12 would be very helpful

God I hope you mean me, or did you mean eastern MA?

Specifically Ray. I think he's safe from any temp contamination which is stll a doubt for Scott/Weathafella/Bob

Im putting this up again for history sake. Ruc is slamming the low further west than the models and also the dry slot is UGLY. Probably going to bust but who knows, Kind of hinting at the two QPF maxes right there, dry punch into CT and SE MA, nice for Ray

I'm just amazed at some of the crazy stuff that might happen late tonight in ern areas. What a battle. The height falls tomorrow morning are something else.

I'd feel good where you and Bob and Weathafella are. Can't get a full blown snow wood yet because you won't know until later.....I'll be the parakeet. If it turns quicker/later here I think that's a HUGE signal for you guys too.

Specifically Ray. I think he's safe from any temp contamination which is stll a doubt for Scott/Weathafella/Bob

Im putting this up again for history sake. Ruc is slamming the low further west than the models and also the dry slot is UGLY. Probably going to bust but who knows,

Ruc was putrid past hr 6-8 last year.. I wouldn't take that for a grain of salt..

Its pretty much saying that central Penn will get 12-18 where the Nam has them at 0.. probably wont happen..

It is interesting tho..

Archived