• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
May 2024 General Discussion

0.46" of rain yesterday, with another 0.20" early this morning. Another cooler day today in the 50's before things warm up into the 70's here in town over the weekend. Will be able to sit out on the deck, and get some Sun. :) Even tho there will be a threat of rain early, and some scattered stms possible in the aftrn.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, A-L-E-K said:

Expected more lake cooling today, feels hot out already 

Beach season with an early start

Southern LM is already at almost 60°, just need a good heat wave and we're set

Storm passed just to my N last night, but provided my first lightning show of the season. Batch of showers passed through this morning with a crack of thunder. Should warm to around 70 by this afternoon after front moves through, and winds turn more W.

• Like 1

68, sunny with a light breeze.  Should reach low 70's today. Yesterday hit 82 for the high and it felt too warm.  I have zero tolerance for heat anymore.  After the warm day yesterday the mosquitos and the noseeums are out in full force.  The noseeums are the worst, they aim for the eyes and ears and bite like a mf'r.  They'll peak in 2-3 weeks and last about 6 weeks.  Too early for the black flies and deer flies, maybe another few weeks.  

• Like 1

Pretty legit warned storm slowly rolling through. Oddly enough no sirens, as I thought they sounded them for any warned storm around here. Usually severe storms around here are part of a derecho rolling through quickly but this puppy is crawling at 10 mph. Counted atleast 10 cloud to ground strikes pretty much within a half mile. Winds testing my newly installed vinyl fence....

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SolidIcewx said:

Nice back building with that storm in Eastern Oakland and Macomb counties

It's weird, it stopped raining, yet the radar shows the storm stationary and reds/pinks overhead and back building like you said.